Commercial & Residential Full Service Tree Company
Servicing the following Counties: Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsboro and Hernando.
- 17 years' Experience
- Owner and Operator Present on all Jobs
- Licensed and Insured
- No job to Big or Small
- Satisfaction guaranteed no payment until the job is complete
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Open 7 days a week
Your property and your home is one of the largest investments you will make in your lifetime. For this reason and many more we know how important the maintenance and care of your trees truly are. For example, a weak limb on a tree near your house or business runs the risk of breaking, causing significant damage and potential injury to your family or employees. A diseased tree can easily spread the infection to other plants and trees in your yard. With our years worth of experience, Tri-County Tree Experts is experienced and qualified to remedy any situation which may occur on or around your property.
A small example of the most common type of work we do is:
- Commercial and Residential
- Tree Trimming/Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Tree Thinning
- Hauling debris
- Yard or Lot Clearing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Stump Grinding
- 24 hour Emergency
- Storm Damage/Debris cleanup
- And Much More
Proper pruning can eliminate many hazardous situations and also promote healthy growth in the life of a tree. Many species require only minimal pruning over the course of their lifetime while others require specific and careful manicuring to be full and healthy. A professional tree care service such as the specialists at Tri-County Tree Experts will be able to assess and correctly prune your trees to keep them happy and your areas safe.
Pruning is a more in-depth process and is done for a variety of reasons.
- Decrease potential hazards:
- Maintenance: Broken, diseased, or insect-infested limbs and branches need to be pruned in order to prevent spreading infection to other parts of the tree.
- Encourage optimal growth for young trees:
- Promote health of the tree:
- Vista Pruning: This type of pruning involves selective cutting of branches that are interfering with a view. It's done in a manner that your privacy can be maintained
Having a dead or dying tree in your yard can be a significant hazard to people, vehicles and homes nearby. Dry dead trees can also be a fire hazard and spread disease and harm to the other plants in the area. For these reasons and more, it is important to have these trees removed safely and promptly. At Tri-County Tree Experts, we work efficiently and cost effectively to remove dead trees in the community of and leave your yard to continue to flourish for years to come.
Different factors can come into play when deciding if a tree should be removed. The tree could be:
- Disease infected
- Dead or dying
- Harming other trees or plants
- Leaning in the direction of the house and being in danger of falling
- Causing damage to the driveway, sidewalk, or underground utilities because of its root system.
Professional de-mossing is the practice of climbing trees and physically removing the Spanish moss. Spanish moss, (Tillandsia usneoides), is an epiphyte, cousin to such plants as the tropical orchid and the staghorn fern. Epiphytes derive their nutrient and moisture needs from the air; therefore they are not parasites, and they do not harm the trees. The key to a tree's health and longevity is its leaf population. The main principle of tree preservation is leaf population! The more leaves in a tree's crown, the healthier the tree, and the less likely it is to be susceptible to damage from insects, diseases and worst of all humans. So, de-mossing can be dangerous to the trees health if not performed properly.
A stump is a problem that many homeowners and businessmen deal with on a regular basis because trees are everywhere. While it 't seem that a tree could cause a lot of hassle, it does have the potential to cause plenty of problems. There are several reasons that professional help is the way to go. First off, trying to hack out a tree stump with only an axe is just far too time consuming to be worth it. Leaving the stump will be an eyesore and could potentially grow back to a tree. Also using a stump grinder requires training and is expensive to rent.
Why stump grinding is important:
- Tree can possibly grow back
- Potential for injury
- Eliminate chance of infection with wood decay fungi
- prevent suckering
- Allows grass growth
Storm Damage/Clean up:
Surveys plus input from a variety of experts and the scientific literature reveal that tree susceptibility to hurricane damage depends first and foremost on wind speed. As wind speed increases, tree loss also increases. But wind speed aside, certain tree traits factor into how trees survive storms, such as wood density and flexibility, crown density, tree age and trunk diameter. Specifically, the study concludes that certain characteristics give trees the ability to withstand hurricane strength winds:
- defoliation during storms
- high elasticity of the wood
- high modulus of rupture (how much the wood can bend before breaking)
Generally speaking certain trees are susceptible to damage during a strong storm:
- Young trees, newly planted trees
- Trees that are dying or are dead
- Trees that have co-dominant trunks
- Trees that have dense canopies
Servicing the following Counties: Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Hernando.
CALL OUR EXPERTS TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE