Certified Licensed Home Inspector
Our Home Inspectors at On The Gulf Home Inspection Services are available 7 days a week servicing Gulfport, Seminole, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Redington Beach, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor and the surrounding Tampa Bay area to accommodate your schedule and all of your inspection needs.
Contact us at (727) 421-7650 or by email for any questions you may have regarding either a Home Inspection, Wind Mitigation Inspection, Pre-Sale Listing Inspection, Four Point Insurance Inspection, Roof Certification Inspection or a Home Maintenance Inspection.
Click on the nose of "Snoopy" (below) our Office Manager to contact us for any questions you may have regarding our Services or for a Quote.
About the Town of Redington Beach
The Town of Redington Beach, Florida, is located on a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico. We are bordered by North Redington Beach to the north, Madeira Beach to the south, the Intracoastal Waterway on the east, and the Gulf of Mexico on the west. Redington Beach is primarily a waterfront residential community. Redington Beach is a state chartered municipality, located in Pinellas County, west of Tampa, Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg.
A native from Iowa named David Welch owned most the land from John's Pass to Indian Rocks Beach. In the early 1930's a man by the name of Charles Redington purchased the northern end of David Welch's property and, in 1935, built the first permanent residence in the area. Three cities that Redington owned are Redington Beach, incorporated in 1935, North Redington incorporated in 1953, and Redington Shores incorporated in 1956.
This primarily residential town of less than two square miles and approximately 1700 residents, is proud host of the new Tides Beach Club. This 214-unit condominium fronts a quarter mile of the Gulf of Mexico. This quaint residential community has private beaches with no public parking and host only three motels on Gulf Blvd.
Redington Beach is approximately 1 square mile in size. Redington Beach boasts 4 town parks, 5 public beach accesses, a causeway with benches for relaxing and fishing, and a community recreation area with basketball courts and a large children’s playground.
Here are some photos of scenes around Redington Beach:
The Town of Redington Beach parks are:
- Town Park (corner of Gulf Boulevard and 164th Avenue, Redington Beach)
- Friendship Park (164th Avenue, Redington Beach across from Town Hall)
- Moon Park (beach side of Gulf Boulevard at 157th Avenue, Redington Beach)
- Causeway Park (along 161st Avenue causeway, Redington Beach)
Additionally, there are “triangle” parks replete with beautiful flowers and native foliage plantings located at the intersections of:
- 158th Avenue and Redington Drive, Redington Beach
- 159th Avenue and Redington Drive, Redington Beach
- 160th Avenue and 2nd Street, Redington Beach
- 161st Avenue and 2nd Street, Redington Beach
- Redington Drive & 3rd Street, Redington Beach
The Town of Redington Beach also has 6 beach access points, located along Gulf Boulevard at:
- 155th Avenue Redington Beach
- Moon Park (157th Avenue), Redington Beach
- 158th Avenue, Redington Beach
- 160th Avenue (Beach Parking Lot), Redington Beach
- 162nd Avenue, Redington Beach
- 163rd Avenue, Redington Beach
Town of North Redington Beach, Florida
The Town of North Redington Beach lies in the heart of the Suncoast's beach communities, halfway between the northern and southern tips of the barrier islands. Incorporated in 1953, North Redington Beach has become one of the area's most desirable residential communities It is predominately a town of single family, waterfront homes that occupy four fingers protruding in Boca Ciega Bay.
Along Gulf Boulevard, the main thoroughfare that links the beach communities, North Redington Beach offers a wide variety of housing, commercial and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike. These include condominiums, apartments, hotels and motels, fine dining establishments and popular breakfast and lunch restaurants.
A mile long beach with easy access highlights its appeal to residents and vacationers. Once the home of the fabled Tides Bath Club, a resort frequented by sports and show business celebrities, North Redington Beach now showcases elegant condos, townhouses and homes on that property. With easy access to all the major cities and attractions in Tampa Bay, it is little wonder that 1500 permanent residents and all the seasonal visitors delight in calling North Redington
Town of Redington Shores
The Town of Redington Shores, Florida. Incorporated in 1955, the Town covers 220 acres with 1.19 miles along Gulf Blvd and a total of 6.33 road miles. The Town is divided into four districts. Each district is represented by a Commissioner who is elected by district voters. Redington Shores is a proud Bicentennial Community.
From the sun's first glimmer over the Boca Ciega Bay until it slips into the Gulf of Mexico, the Town of Redington Shores beckons visitors and residents to enjoy its wide beaches, fishing, boating, pleasant parks, natural beauty, and quiet soothing relaxation.
In addition to the miles of white sandy beaches and spectacular sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico, Redington Shores is an accessible vacation destination offering something for everyone. You will find it all within your reach; whether it's shopping, water-sports, recreation, golfing, boating, eco-tourism, professional sports, arts, culture, attractions or theme parks.
LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE?
Let Redington Beach's Favorite and Preferred Realtor assist you.
DINING OUT IN REDINGTON BEACH
RESTAURANTS NEAR TREASURE ISLAND
DINING OUT IN NEARBY MADEIRA BEACH
Redington Beach Transportation
Redington Beach Higher Education
Local colleges and universities include Hillsborough Community College, the University of Tampa, Pasco Hernando Community College, the University of South Florida, Manatee Community College and Saint Leo University.
Hospitals/medical centers near Redington Beach
- LARGO MEDICAL CENTER (Acute Care Hospitals, Proprietary, provides emergency services, about 4 miles away; LARGO, FL)
- MORTON PLANT HOSPITAL (Acute Care Hospitals, Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, about 5 miles away;CLEARWATER, FL)
- BAY PINES VA MEDICAL CENTER (Acute Care - Veterans Administration, Government Federal, about 7 miles away; BAY PINES, FL)
Amtrak stations near Redington Beach
- 10 miles: CLEARWATER (20967 U.S. 19) - Bus Station
- 11 miles: PINELLAS PARK (PARK BLVD. AT U.S. 19) - Bus Station
.Services: ticket office, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, full-service food facilities, free short-term parking, call for car rental service, call for taxi service, public transit connection.
- 18 miles: TARPON SPRINGS (2337 U.S. 19) - Bus Station
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Redington Beach
- St Petersburg College (about 9 miles; Clearwater, FL; Full-time enrollment: 9,555)
- Eckerd College (about 16 miles; Saint Petersburg, FL; FT enrollment:2,132)
- University of South Florida-St. Petersburg Campus (about 17 miles; St. Petersburg, FL; FT enrollment: 2,227)
- The University of Tampa (about 24 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment:5,429)
- Hillsborough Community College (about 25 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 11,277)
- University of South Florida-Main Campus (about 29 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 27,329)
- Pasco-Hernando Community College (about 30 miles; New Port Richey, FL;FT enrollment: 4,159)
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Redington Beach, Florida:
- Great Heron Inn, 68 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785 , Phone: (727) 595-2589, Fax: (727) 517-2705
- Sea Star Motel, 1805 N Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 34635
- Whispering Waters Motel, 604 N Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 34635
- Sandy Shore Motel & Apartments, 816 N Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 34635
- Sea Resort Motel, 102 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 34635
- Fifty Gulfside Condominium, 50 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
- Paradise Palms Motel, 19340 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785 ,Phone: (800) 430-6835
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Harbourside, 401 Second St, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785 , Phone: (727) 595-9484, Fax: (727) 596-4825
Strongest AM radio stations in Redington Beach:
- WMGG (820 AM; 50 kW; LARGO, FL; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ST. PETERSBURG LICENSEE)
- WWBA (1040 AM; 4 kW; PINELLAS PARK, FL; Owner: GENESIS COMMUNICATIONS OF TAMPA BAY, INC.)
- WFLA (970 AM; 25 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WHNZ (1250 AM; 25 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WTIS (1110 AM; daytime; 10 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: WTIS-AM, INC.)
- WGUL (860 AM; 5 kW; DUNEDIN, FL; Owner: WGUL-FM, INC.)
- WQYK (1010 AM; 50 kW; SEFFNER, FL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF TAMPA)
- WDAE (620 AM; 5 kW; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTAN (1340 AM; 1 kW; CLEARWATER, FL; Owner: WAGENVOORD ADVERTISTING GROUP, INC.)
- WLVU (1470 AM; 5 kW; DUNEDIN, FL; Owner: GENESIS COMMUNICATIONS OF TAMPA BAY, INC.)
- WXYB (1520 AM; daytime; 1 kW; INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, FL; Owner: ASA BROADCASTING, INC)
- WWMI (1380 AM; 5 kW; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WTMP (1150 AM; 10 kW; EGYPT LAKE, FL; Owner: TAMPABROADCASTING, LTD.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Redington Beach:
- WYUU (92.5 FM; SAFETY HARBOR, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WXTB (97.9 FM; CLEARWATER, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WBBY (107.3 FM; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WRBQ-FM (104.7 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WSSR (95.7 FM; CLEARWATER, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WDUV (105.5 FM; NEW PORT RICHEY, FL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WSUN-FM (97.1 FM; HOLIDAY, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC)
- WPOI (101.5 FM; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WWRM (94.9 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WLLD (98.7 FM; HOLMES BEACH, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WFLZ-FM (93.3 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WMTX (100.7 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WQYK-FM (99.5 FM; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF FLORIDA)
- WTBT (103.5 FM; BRADENTON, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WHPT (102.5 FM; SARASOTA, FL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WUSF (89.7 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF S. FLORIDA)
- WSJT (94.1 FM; LAKELAND, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WBVM (90.5 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: BISHOP OF THE DIOCESE/ST. PETERSBURG)
- WFTI-FM (91.7 FM; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- WYFE (88.9 FM; TARPON SPRINGS, FL; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Redington Beach:
- W33CC (Channel 33; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: VENTANA TELEVISION, INC.)
- WMOR-LP (Channel 63; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: WMOR-TV COMPANY)
- WTSP (Channel 10; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: PACIFIC AND SOUTHERN COMPANY, INC.)
- W36CO (Channel 36; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: TRINITYBROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W61AI (Channel 61; ROCK HARBOR, FL; Owner: MAKO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WEDU (Channel 3; TAMPA, FL; Owner: FLORIDA WEST COAST PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WARP-CA (Channel 20; TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: SUNSHINE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WXAX-LP (Channel 26; CLEARWATER, FL; Owner: TIGER EYE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WTOG (Channel 44; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC.)
- WFLA-TV (Channel 8; TAMPA, FL; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFTS-TV (Channel 28; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TAMPA BAY TELEVISION, INC.)
- WXPX (Channel 66; BRADENTON, FL; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATION LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WUSF-TV (Channel 16; TAMPA, FL; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA)
- WTTA (Channel 38; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: BAY TELEVISION, INC.)
- WFTT (Channel 50; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TELEFUTURA TAMPA LLC)
- W48AY (Channel 48; OLDSMAR, FL; Owner: AMKA BROADCAST NETWORK, INC.)
- WTVT (Channel 13; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TVT LICENSE, INC.)
- WCLF (Channel 22; CLEARWATER, FL; Owner: CHRISTIAN TELEVISION CORPORATION, INC.)
- WTAM-LP (Channel 6; TAMPA, FL; Owner: U.S. INTERACTIVE, L.L.C.)
- WPDS-LP (Channel 14; LARGO, ETC., FL; Owner: PINELLAS COUNTY SCHOOLS)
- WRMD-LP (Channel 57; TAMPA, FL; Owner: ZGS TELEVISION OF TAMPA, INC.)
- WSPF-CA (Channel 35; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG)
- WSVT-LP (Channel 18; BRADENTON, FL; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WVEA-LP (Channel 61; TAMPA, FL; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WWSB (Channel 40; SARASOTA, FL; Owner: SOUTHERN BROADCAST CORPORATION OF SARASOTA)